Preparing Your Vehicle for Holiday Travel
Are you planning to travel by car this holiday season? Be sure that your vehicle is up to the challenge to ensure that you get where you want to be in time for all the festivities. Here at Whitson Morgan’s service department, we’re prepared to help you with all your routine maintenance and any repairs you may need before you hit the road this holiday season. Here are some things to be sure to have checked or do before you take off on your road trip.
- Replace Your Wiper Blades: As you drive, you may encounter rain, snow, or sleet. Be sure that your wipers are up for the challenge by having them replaced before you hit the road.
- Have a Battery Inspection: Without a working battery, you’re not going to get to your destination in your vehicle. Have your battery tested by the experts at Whitson Morgan.
- Check Your Lights: In the dark on a road trip is not when you want to find out your lights need maintenance. Walk around the entire vehicle to ensure everything is working properly.
- Test Your Tire Pressure: This is especially important if you’re driving through different weather conditions. Underinflated tires could be a safety hazard so be sure not to overlook this item.
- Have a Brake Inspection: You don’t want to find out your brakes need work when you need them most. Have your brakes inspected by Whitson Morgan before you hit the road.
- Check Your Oil: This simple maintenance will keep your car running great, even over long distances. We can help at our service department.
- Create an Emergency Kit: Include a few basics, like a cell phone charger, flash light, flares, and a hat and gloves.
We wish you safe and enjoyable holiday travel wherever you spend the next few weeks! Be sure to stop by Whitson Morgan’s service department in Clarksville, AR, first. Schedule your maintenance today.