Seasonal Service for Your Vehicle in Arkansas
When it comes to seasonal service here in Clarksville, AR, your primary focus should be on caring for your vehicle during and after our very warm months. That means, even though you may not need to install snow tires, you still have service that needs to be performed on your vehicle year round. The service team at Whitson Morgan is ready to help you with all of it. Here’s what to consider.
- Tires: Even though our winters are mild, changes in temperature can affect the inflation of your tires, making your vehicle run less efficiently and wearing your tires down quickly. This is also a great time to rotate your tires.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: Cooler weather, especially with rain, can wear down your windshield wipers. Change them before wet spring weather hits.
- Fluids: Now is a good time to check all of your fluids and change or refill as necessary. Changes in temperature also affect your fluid levels so take extra care.
- Air Conditioning: You do not want your system to fail in the hot summer months. Get it inspected before you need it first thing in the summer.
- Cooling System: The most common cause of breaking down in the hot summer months is overheating. Have your cooling system professionally flushed and refilled at Whitson Morgan.
- Battery: Your battery only lasts about three to five years; maybe less if you drive in extreme temperatures. Let a professional test your battery equipment to make sure you won’t be caught off guard.
- Heater/Defroster: Even if you don’t think winter will get too bad near you, it’s a good idea to have your heater and defroster checked, just to be sure.
- Lights: Since it’ll be getting darker earlier, it’s a good idea to inspect all of your lights and clean out your lenses.
- Brakes: After a dusty hot summer, now is a good time to have your brakes inspected to be sure they’re in the best working order. We can help you replace or repair any components necessary.
For years, we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible. We believe we achieve that. Schedule your service with Whitson Morgan today or call 479-754-3020 to get started.